Gin and… cucumber?
We’re all familiar with ice and a slice of lemon in our gin and tonics, but what else can you garnish your G&T with? Here are some of our favourites:
- Cucumber – this gives a fresh taste to your gin and tonic.
- Other citrus fruits – go crazy with orange, lime or grapefruit, as these, like lemon, taste great alongside the botanicals in gin.
- Juniper berries – to really bring out the juniper flavour in your gin
- Strawberries and peppercorns – fruity and spicy, a delicious flavour combination!
- Lavender – if you like a floral edge to your drinks (it looks great too!)
So don’t panic if you haven’t got a lemon in the house, why not experiment and find a new garnish for your favourite tipple?