We’ve recently published our favourite rum hot toddy recipe – now it’s the turn of our favourite gin hot toddy recipe, for all those gin lovers out there!
– 50ml gin (Our London Dry Gin makes the perfect base for this deliciously warming beverage)
– 1 teaspoon honey
– Juice from half a lemon
– 100ml hot water
– A cinnamon stick (optional)
- In a heatproof mug, combine the gin and honey. Stir to combine
- Squeeze in the juice from the lemon half and add it to the mug
- Pour in the hot water and stir until all ingredients are combined
- If desired, garnish with a cinnamon stick for flavour and an additional touch of sweetness!
Bonus Tip: Add a splash of orange juice to enhance the flavour of this delicious Gin Hot Toddy. Just remember to enjoy responsibly this festive season (and beyond!).
>>Fancy trying our delicious gins? You can try both our fabulous London Dry Gin and Navy Strength Gin in our Gin Taster Set – the perfect festive treat!